Tudungs, Hijabs, of Many Styles and Persuasions

Coming soon... readymades and exclusive editions!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recently Completed Orders

Hello everyone and welcome to my little blog!

What started off as revisiting an old love has now become a full-fledged venture. I began by making tudung to suit me: the length that I am comfortable with, material that is not too fussy, and the colours that can suit my wardrobe.

There have been some requests for some content on this page. I have been very busy lately, so I thought I'd display some of the tudungs I have done:



In the (near) future I hope to have a selection for online customers to choose from. This site is still a work in progress so I do hope you will bear with me!

P/S: I am in love with the khaki green material: so soft yet rich. The tudung I seem to use the most is made of the same material as the deep purple one immediately beneath the green. It has chameleon-like properties: at times it seems purple and at others it appears a rich brown!

3 comments:

sherry said...

Salam Ila.

Nice job. Tak sabar nak tunggu my turn.

JP Lafungga said...

Salams Kak Sherry,

Thanks for dropping by. Gonna get a head start on your orders ASAP. :-)

Mama Mia said...

Salam ila..
how can i contact u dear?
please email me ..thanks..

ummu_wafi@yahoo.com